• First name
• Phone number
• Time preferences for reminders
• Rating of relationship quality before and after using the Service
• Feedback on your experience with the Service
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To personalize your experience (by addressing your directly and contacting you at your convenience)
• To improve our Service (feedback helps us understand what is working and what is not)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file of information placed on your computer. Cookies can help track which websites you visit and what you do on the site.
• To understand site analytics to improve site features, tailor content, and enhance user experience
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information (name and phone number) to unrelated third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. As mentioned before, we may share High-Level Data with a third party as necessary to ensure the Product is benefiting users. Finally, if we ever sell Hey You, or participate in a merger or consolidation, only High-Level Data will be part of this sale or transfer — no names or phone numbers will ever be shared.
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hey You, our users, or others.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to, or on, the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or on or through any of its features/functionality, use any of the interactive or public comment features that may be available on this Website, or provide any information about yourself or others to us.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your browser to let websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. We do not currently respond to, or honor, Do Not Track signals or requests from your browser.
You may send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We also may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
Email us at email@example.com